We received over 100 entries from new and established writers all over the world. The standard was exceptionally high, so not only was there a massive amount of reading to be done, but shortlisting was difficult to say the least. We’d like to thank our sponsor LoveHoney, our fiction editor Megan for doing the lion’s share of the reading and Violet for helping us publicise the competition and undertaking the difficult task of judging the winners.
Penny Docherty, for Storm in a Teacup (wins £100 cash)
- Brooke Austin, for Right when it rains (wins £50 cash)
- Olivia Glass, for Drought (wins £50 cash)
- Tiffani Angus, for All’s Fair
- Valerie Alexander, for Blinded and Falling
- Cornelia Grey, for Apples and Regret and Wasted Time (since published by Storm Moon Press)
Pre-order Filament Issue 8 now to make sure you get a chance to read the three winning stories. If you’re interested in developing your fiction writing, here’s Filament’s fiction editor Megan Lewis with nine tips for writing better erotic fiction.
Our most heartfelt congratulations to the winners and to all those who entered. We look forward to receiving your future submissions. Our next erotic fiction contest is now open.